Wednesday, January 6, 2016

my 2015 greenie!

I JUST REALIZE HOW GLOOMY MY RANDOM THOUGHT SECTION IS!
am not gonna slam my random gloominess today cause it's new year wohoooo! *yes only today, ga lah!*

so 2015 has been a good year to me. it's not the best, but there are a lot of good things happened.


so here, meet my Greenie! instead of diary, i prefer to call it my self-project-book that i wrote since 1st January 2015. and this book, has been a major helper for me. i wrote things i'm grateful for, any kind of favors that i did, motivation quotes, and things i should do to keep things on track daily; each day (even my galau-ness took up quite a lot of pages on the back ehe!)

you're 21 and write a diar.. eh I mean, self-project-blablabla whatever u said? 

judge me~ but yes, I do. it feels good, you should try! personally for me the purpose of it is only one; when bad things happened, I can look back to each page and see how far i've become and how good God is during the whole year, each day, to me.

as I re-read this book on January 1st 2016 I amazed by how His grace overflows every single day. bad things happened yes, but He doesn't leave it alone with only sadness. He provides me with love and support from all my beloved around, a sudden luck that seemed accidentally happened, achievements after days of hard work, and bundles of lessons that I believe shape me into a better person.

i might close this book of 2015. but i will continue to turn a page of a new book, and again write my goals, and dreams, and my own self-project on this very beginning of 2016.

i haven't close enough to my goals and ideal self, that's why i won't stop to strive better and better. for I believe, with Him, all things are possible. 

2016, i'm so ready for whatever you're gonna bring! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment